Whatever you’re feeling right now, there is help and support available to you. Asking for help takes courage and many people benefit from getting support from a professional. Counselling allows you to explore and work through unmanageable or difficult feelings in a safe, non-judgemental and caring environment, helping you to identify which steps to take to overcome these challenges.
I am a BACP accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist who offers the following services:
- Face to Face Counselling and Psychotherapy for Individuals
- Online Counselling
- Fast Phobia and Trauma Treatment (The Rewind Technique)
- Mindfulness sessions
- Transcultural Workshops for Counsellors and Psychotherapists
Below, are some examples of the different issues with which I have worked:
- Relationship problems
- Domestic violence/abuse
- Low self-esteem/confidence
- Eating disorders
- Self-development and growth
- Drug and alcohol misuse
- Cultural issues
- Stress and anxiety
- Abuse (emotional, physical, sexual)
- Loss of pregnancy (through termination, miscarriage or other means)
I believe that most issues can be worked with within a caring and professional counselling relationship, enabling individuals to thrive and grow.
My service is open to everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability.